Monday, February 06, 2006

Desperate for an Ending


I would love, more than anything in the world, to have back the person I fell in love with.
I'm beginning to think this may never come back.
Such a stupid situation. Such an UNFAIR situation.
Why can't it just stay on track ? Why can't you just take that stick out of your ass and let things go sometimes ?
And if you can't; What is the point in this?
If you love somebody, then you should be able to love them without feeling the need to control and change them; to make them more like yourself.
The best gift you can give somebody is freedom to make their own choices, values, and decisions.
It doesn't mean you have to be blind ; it just means you have to respect someone's intelligence enough to allow them to decide what goes on in their own life for themselves. You don't have all the answers, neither do I. We can't treat each other as though we do.
I'm at the end on this. I keep trying and it keeps ending up like this.
Tell me there is still a reason to keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home