Saturday, January 08, 2005

The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning

And though I wished to stay
I knew the past was gone
I took a deep breath
And packed my bags
For good

I think I'm just about ready to leave my public blogging behind for good. I'm not interested in it anymore, and haven't been for a long time. I like to see updates from friends but I have a feeling they're on the same line as me. Updates are few and far between. I don't feel comfortable voicing my thoughts to the world anymore. I prefer to house them privately, or to just a couple of trusted friends. I don't find it relaxing anymore, and it makes me feel lonely sometimes. So, very shortly, I will just leave it behind or maybe even delete it. I dunno. I might change my mind now and then, but well...we'll see. It's so tempting to know what other people are really thinking about things, which is the only thing that still attracts me to blogs, but I'm at a point in my life where it all seems unneccessary. Well bye!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home