Saturday, August 13, 2005

Acknowledgement

Friendship
So young and innocent
But it died a long time ago
Just a memory
Of a faraway place
But I miss you today

Another summer come and gone. A long, somewhat disappointing, but not altogether terrible summer.
My priorities are straightening, whether temporarily or not. Another year of school starting up in less than four weeks.
I can hardly remember life without Kevin. Although it's only been fourteen months, my life has transformed compltely again. Now my sister has graduated from high school, and now we go on our way to become adults.
It's safe to say I am becoming an adult.
I don't know what to think of that right now.
My main thought for today is that I really want this gross long shift to be over, although tomorrow means a gross long day of writing up that paper. I doubt I will put as much effort into it. I doubt I will care too much.
It's good to have solid goals and direction again.
I am rediscovering just how good it feels to be lazy and not care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home